|Mr. Deity and the EpisodeName|
|Season Two, Episode Four|
|Air date||November 30, 2007|
Mr. Deity and the Voicemail
Mr. Deity and the Really Cheap Meal
Jesus discusses his questions on the script (Gospels) with Mr. Deity.
- "Leaving the earth to the meek" refers to Matthew 5:5.
- Jesus mentions John 11:35 "Jesus wept." Mr. Deity then mentions Jesus crying in the previous episode.
- The "money-changer ass-kicking scene" is mentioned in the Bible at at Mark 11:15–19, Matthew 21:12–17, Luke 19:45–48, and John 2:13–16
- It was believed that Jesus would make his second coming soon, within the lifetimes of those he knew, but it still has not happened 2,000 years later.
- The Armageddon, the Number of the Beast (666), the Beast, and the Four Horsemen are all mentioned in the Book of Revelation.
- Jesus asks for a health plan covering crucifixion. Larry jokingly mentioned this in Mr. Deity and the Really Big Favor.